Hi, my name is Fernando Antonio Mota Trinta. I am a professor/researcher at the Computing Department of Federal University of Ceará (www.ufc.br), and also a faculty member of the Ms.C and Ph.D program on Computer Science (mdcc.ufc.br). My research interests include (but are not limited to) Software Engineering, Distributed Systems and Computer Games. Currently I study issues related to the design and implementation of (a) pervasive games and (b) software for cloud computing.
If you are interested in my activities, feel free to take a look at my projects and publications.
- Associate Professor I at Computing Department of UFC (Federal University of Ceará) since 2012;
- Associate Professor I at UFC Virtual Institute (UFC Virtual) of UFC (Federal University of Ceará), 2011 ~ 2012;
- Associate Professor I at CIn (Informatic Center) of UFPE (Federal University of Pernambuco), 2010 ~ 2011;
- Professor at University of Fortaleza (UNIFOR), Fortaleza, Ceará, 2007 ~ 2010;
- D.Sc. in Computer Science, 2007, at Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil. Advisors: Carlos Ferraz & Geber Ramalho;
- Professor – Faculdade Integrada do Recife (FIR) , Recife, Pernambuco, 2007;
- Professor – Faculdade dos Guararapes , Recife, Pernambuco, 2005 ~2007;
- Professor – Salgado Oliveira University (UNIVERSO), Recife, Pernambuco, 2003 ~ 2005;
- M. Sc. in Computer Science, 2000, at Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, Recife, Brazil. Advisor: Carlos Ferraz;
- B. Sc. in Computer Science, 1996, at Federal University of Maranhão (UFMA), São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.